Current Job Vacancies
Please click on the job link below to see the full details
Job Title: Activities Coordinator
Activities Coordinator required at Quarry Mount Residential Care Home Swindon
Quarry Mount Care Home in Swindon is a converted Victorian House with an extension. We have a
homely and welcoming atmosphere and a genuine community feel.
We consider all our residents to be like a dear loved one in our own family. Our ethos is "Care
with Compassion & Commitment". If this is also you, we are looking to hear from you!
You will be :
- Organising a variety of activities to suit all needs, such as games, crafts, singing &
dancing, armchair exercises, gardening club etc.
- Overseeing themed days plus planning for events & outings
- Providing stimulation and encouragement to residents
- Arranging a programme with a variety of regular entertainers
- Working to develop links with people and organisations within our local community
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Other Benefits include:
- Comprehensive online training where required.
- Support with personal development
- Employee of the month scheme
- Polo shirt provided
- 5-6 weeks holiday pro rata
- Benefit working short notice overtime and Bank holidays
The individual will have:
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- To work well under pressure
- Show Compassion & Commitment to all within the home
- Have a big heart with a kind and nurturing manner
- Have a natural ability to connect with people
- To provide our residents with Quality care
- Treat colleagues and residents with Dignity & respect
- Show Commitment to the Care Sector
Job Type : Full-time - 35 hours
Salary : £9 per hour
Interested? Contact us on 01793 250455 for a confidential chat with Karen. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including your phone number so we can call you.
How To Be Considered:
When There Are No Current Vacancies Listed Or The Job You Want Is Not Shown
Please enter your details in the form below. Make sure you include your telephone number and email so that we can get back in touch.